So not only have I lost my camera, but it looks like I might have to replace my Nano, or at least my Nano's battery. It won't hold a charge anymore. I went to the gym and in one hour completely drained the battery. Just. Not. Right.
But here's the dilemma: do I bother replacing my Nano's battery (and technically my Nano because they actually give you an entirely new or refurbed unit) or do I just get a new Nano? After all, I own a first gen Nano with a couple of years under its belt.
Now I know what you're saying: didn't you just get a new iPod? The answer is, yes. But I bought the Touch, which is not for gym use. Seriously. It's more of my traveling, take-with-me everywhere-*but*-the-gym player. I happen to be one of those freaks who has a separate device for working out. So sue me.
We'll see. I'm going to hit the Apple store on Monday with Nano in hand and make some sort of decision then. In the meantime, if I could only find my camera...
No comments:
Post a Comment