Given that I'm a walking biohazard, I'm not sure my co-workers would appreciate me venturing into the office today.
So given that I can't seem to sit still, I thought I'd update my blog. ;-) and actually, you can help. I need to take an inventory of all of Petra's Christmas presents and since she can't read (yet), I figure it's safe to do it here. So indulge. And don't judge. I already know she's spoiled.
From Santa
- Princess castle (for Barbie-sized princesses) - still needs to be purchased. We didn't know until recently that it was on the list for Santa. EDITED: was purchased last night. Holy crap was that thing EXPENSIVE!
- Pocohantas costume and accessories
- Disney Mix Max with Radio Jams & Pirates of the Carribean, the first (in hindsight, I shouldn't have purchased this...BUT, she loves my iPod and I think she'll enjoy it)
- Speaker buddy for Mix Max
From Mommy & Daddy
- Pink dress from Old Navy (love how Santa gets to give the good stuff?)
- Purple puffy jacket and rhinestone skirt (how trashy can you get???)
- Lined drawing book
- Reindeer Webkinz
- Loads of hair accessories and other small items for P's stocking
- Print of Aurora to hang on wall
No comments:
Post a Comment