Monday, December 17, 2007

What happens in Las Vegas should happen to you!

Because it did to me. That picture, the one I posted the other day? From. my. PENTHOUSE SUITE.

Did you hear that? My penthouse suite. As in top floor. 1500 sq feet. Large enough to live in. Comfortably. And enough amenities to make me (almost) never want to go home again.

So just in case you were curious:
  • 60" plasma in living room - CHECK
  • 48" plasma over full bar - CHECK
    Eight-seat dining room - CHECK
  • Bedroom with 42" plasma - CHECK
  • Bathroom with full steam shower and four-person jacuzzi - CHECK
  • 180-degree sweeping views of Vegas - CHECK CHECK CHECK

I must admit, it was pretty sweet to be treated like a queen for a few days. And seriously, I did nothing to deserve such an enormous palace. Yet, I got it. And enjoyed it.

So many thanks to the Mandalay Bay for making my stay in Las Vegas extra special. And particular thanks to the lovely woman who checked me in and decided that as a mother-on-the-edge, I deserved a little pampering.




No comments: