...if Dan Lyons takes the money and runs. Don't get me wrong, I understand completely. And if I were staring at a big fat paycheck to stop writing this blog (yeah, like that would happen), I'd have to consider it.
Apparently Apple considers the Fake Steve Jobs blog a little more than a nuisance and just wants it to go away. They appear to be making threats against Mr. Lyons and he's documenting it on the blog.
To Apple, I say: don't turn into the borg; it's not attractive.
To Mr. Lyons, I say: Don't let the mothership win! You provide a valuable (and highly entertaining) service to so many people. Don't make your money from a pay-off. Just write a few more books...I'll buy.
EDITED TO ADD: Apparently the whole shut down thing? A joke. One I didn't get until Al pointed it out and I read this latest post. I never claimed to be brilliant.
1 comment:
Umm, its a joke Meesh. On a humor site.
Post a Comment