Monday, December 03, 2007

It's been awhile...

Yes, I realize that I've neglected my blog, but I have a darn good excuse, two actually: sick children. Raya came down with the roseola virus on Tuesday while I was traveling on business; Petra came down with it last night. Roseola is a nasty little viral bug that causes a very high (some might call it wicked high) fever...try 103.5.

Anyhoo, Natche and I've been juggling work, sick kids, travel, holiday shopping and decorating all at the same time.

But we did have time for a bit of fun. In between the illnesses we took the kids to the North Pole via the Polar Express. Petra *loved* it. Absolutely adored everything about it and can't wait to go back. Raya? Notsomuch. She's teething and doesn't seem to like much of anything these days.

Here are a few photos of the polar adventure.





No comments: