That's right, Mommie Dearest (the movie about which we were just having a conversation) is on!
But I have to say, I'm forgoing it in favor of Bring It On, the cheerleading classic, which features at least two actresses from Buffy (Eliza Dushku and the girl who played Glorie (edited to add: Claire Kramer).
I mean, who doesn't love Bring It On? Okay, seriously, how fantastic is this movie? I'm right at the part where Kirsten Dunst realizes that her team has stolen moves from an inner-city LA cheerleading team.
Best line: "Can we just beat these Buffies down?"
_________
Added about 30 min later to be considered for best lines of all time:
"Ya'll ready for this? GIVE ME SOME SPIRIT FINGERS!"
"Cheerleaders are dancers gone retarded."
"In cheerleading we throw people in the air, and fat people don't go as high."
- All courtesy of Sparky Pulastri
No comments:
Post a Comment