Heather Mills danced last night and her leg didn't come off. It didn't even wiggle weirdly or flop listlessly to one side while her body moved to the other. It was a mighty impressive debut and her scores reflected it. I'm still not sure I like her, but she deserves props for her performance.
While I don't think either will win this contest, I do believe that Apolo Anton Ohno and Clyde Drexler will tie for winner of the cutest content. Seriously, Clyde looks like the *nicest* person in the world...someone you would want to be friends with or have as your big brother or take to the prom because you just know he would treat you well. Apolo, on the other hand, looks so excited to be on the show and is child-like in his exuberance. He could go far in this competition (what with the natural ability and all), but he needs to practice more. Methinks he forgot a few steps last night. But he received a lot of praise from the judges.
Still, nothing will change my mind about the outcome. Joey Fatone, IMO, has this one hands. down.
2 comments:
By the way - if you are rooting for him, you might want to get his name right. It is Joey Fatone, not Joey Fantone. : )
Aye, aye, aye! I have to spell his name right?
Note the edits in the blog. By the way, his nickname on the show is Fat One. Guess I should've figured it out.
Post a Comment