Thursday, March 22, 2007

My first meme!*

1. What is your occupation? VP of Marketing
2. What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing any!
3. What are you listening to right now ? Cirque du Soleil, even as I write
4. What was the last thing you ate? A wheat bagel, nothing on it
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, of course...who can't?
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? The brightest one in the box
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Natche
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes
Missing #9
10. Favorite drink? Coffee, even now
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Um, no?
13.Do you have any pets? No, but I have two furry children-Biko & Kita
14. Favorite food? BBQ Ribs
15. What was the last movie you watched? Ice Age 2
16. Favorite day of the year? Petra's Birthday
17. What do you do to vent anger? Run (when not pregnant, of course)
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Kola Bear (no, that's not a misspelling; I didn't know how to spell "koala" when I was young)
19. Which is your favorite fall or spring? Spring
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
21. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries
#22 - 24, not applicable
Missing #25
26. When was the last time you cried? Last week. Major meltdown.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Everything.
#28, not applicable
29. What did you do last night? Went to Best Buy; ate at Chili's
30. Favorite smells? Petra's hair, my body cream
31. What inspires you? Motherhood
32. What are you afraid of? What aren't I afraid of is the better question.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Spicy cheese
34. Favorite dog breed? Akita, of course
35. Number of keys on your key ring? One
36. How many years at your current job? 4.5 years
37. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
38. How many states have you lived in? 5, I think
39. Favorite holidays? Christmas (I know, I know)
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? No.
41. How many new cars have you had ? 4
42. How many houses have you owned ? 2
43. How many siblings do you have ? 1
44. How many of your grandparents are still alive ? None
45. Where was your last vacation ? Bermuda in August

* Thanks, Shelagh!

No comments: