Monday, March 26, 2007

Dancing with the Starts, Week 2

Hear me now early in week 2 of Dancing: I might reconsider my choice for winner. I just saw Apolo Anton Ohno dance and he was fan-friggen'-tastic. Not only that, but he's cute, looked like he was having fun and genuinely danced well.

I'll see how Joey does tonight, but I can't imagine a much better Quickstep than Apolo's.

I can't remember if I predicted the ultimate loser; you know, the one who goes home tomorrow night. I'd like it to be Billy Rae, but I imagine he has quite a few country music fans who will vote for him...not to mention the entire Hanna Montana fan base. It's actually quite sad because he could go far that way.

Shandi is cute in a Barbie doll sort of way, but she's not very good. I don't think she'll make it very far.

Leeza will go early, but I don't know if she'll be the first.

I'll be so disappointed if Clyde goes. He's so damn cute.

Sooooo.......I'm going with Leeza. Sorry, but the tribe has spoken.

EDITED at 8:55 to say: It's EEE-YAN. EEE-YAN. Who the hell else pronounces it EYE-AN???

EDITED at 8:58 to say: Best line of the night from Paulina Poriskova; "I'm going to go out and mambo as hard as a Czech girl can."

No comments: