Sunday, March 04, 2007

This post has nothing to do with pregnancy...

...but it will still be TMI for many folks. So if you are faint of heart, please read no further...

__________

Um, my BUTT burns. Why, you ask? Because I have the stomach flu, which has manifested itself as the absolute worst case of diarrhea I've ever had. E.V.E.R.
Two days now. Ever ounce of liquid I keep putting in my body is coming out THE WRONG END.

I guess a lot of folks have been brought down by this particular bug recently, including one of my co-workers. But of course, I have to be extra careful because of that condition I have, which I've promised not to mention for the next few posts.

Oh well. Thank goodness I taped the entire season 6 of America's Next Top Model (ANTM) and had that to watch in between trips to the bathroom.

No comments: