So I think the front row folks at the Forrester Marketing Forum really put the Twitter app to the test. There were five or six of us furiously twittering throughout the conference - a much more efficient way to record activities, share random thoughts and document key points made by speakers.
What I'm not sure about is whether there's value in turning those Tweets into blog posts. Are they more valuable as individual thoughts? Or do I grab all similarly tagged tweets and organize them into a cohesive blog post for this site? I hate to say it, but that sounds like too much work...
And I think there's something *pure* about the Twitter posts as they are. They're in the moment. Blog posts are generally (well) thought-out or planned entries. Tweets are random and in the moment.
I plan to blog as much as I can. But know this, I *will* Twitter often. So if you want to learn more about me - what I think and do - follow me on Twitter @michellebb
No comments:
Post a Comment