Tuesday, April 01, 2008

As if it weren't big enough...

EDITED TO ADD: It's highly unlikely it's broken. Apparently, even with a small break, my eyes would be bloodshot with big, dark circles underneath. Yes, it's mildly swollen and yes, it still hurts like a MF, but in all likelihood, not broken.

So yes, I will travel tonight and no, I won't be visiting the doctor beforehand. Should I start looking like Squidward anytime soon, I'll reconsider my decision.

_______________________

I think I might actually have a broken nose. Really. Petra and I went down for the same pillow at the same time and her head slammed against the bridge of my nose rendering me speechless for a short time and quite ill for most of last night. Nose pain? Excruciating.

I'm trying to decide now if I want to go to the doctor or just suck down enough Advil to get me through my trip today/tomorrow. I mean, seriously, what can they do? It's not like my nose is completely out of whack; if it is a break, it's minor.

What would you do? I agree. Advil, it is.

No comments: