Wednesday, April 23, 2008

If you're looking for marketing insight....

...you're in the wrong place.

I've decided to separate the personal from the professional, mostly because my husband is horrified that I share so many details about myself with the world. And because I have pictures of the children everywhere.

So to allay his concerns (and some of my own), I've decided to make this my personal blog or at least the-blog-that-isn't-out-there-for-the-public-to-consume and let Beautiful Marketing take over as my persona to the world.

Family/Friends: I hope you'll continue to read this blog. I imagine I'll post quite a bit of content from the other blog here as well.

Professional Acquaintances: Go ahead and look at the other space. I'm just moving in and getting comfortable, but I think you'll find more relevant content over there. Unless you *really* want to hear about my daughter's latest poops.

So thank you for your understanding; enjoy my blogs.

No comments: