Thursday, January 10, 2008

The dog and the baby

Nikita is seriously eyeing Raya's Zwieback toast. She is sitting just close enough so if the toast she can claim rights. It's cute but also conniving, know what I mean? Meanwhile the baby is chomping away, oblivious to the fact that Nikita is just precious moments away from swallowing that snack whole.

Also, notice how I'm talking about the baby and the dogs and it's middle of the workday? That would be because I'm HOME. The baby is STILL sick and is having some breathing difficulties. Nothing quite as horrid as Petra's early illnesses but enough to increase the albuterol doseage and adjust the antibiotic...not to mention just worry a mother.

Wait. The dog just moved in for a closer look at the toast. Must. Intervene.

______________
UPDATE: The baby pooped. The Zwieback toast went on the table so the baby could be changed. The dog made her move.
Nikita - 1, Raya - 0.

No comments: