Friday, January 18, 2008

I hate the world.

I really do at this moment. I am so aggravated and sick of the WORLD right now, all I want to do is throw my laptop out the window. (Not that I will because I'm not sure work would appreciate it all that much...and that reminds me, I really should've purchased that Slam Man when I had the chance).

No, my friends, I've had a very long and stressful week and on top of it all, I had to get up with Rae Rae at 5am this morning.

Which reminds me: did I tell you my husband thinks I was out partying all week at the sales meeting? Having a good time while he was here at home toiling away? You know, because I didn't really work SIXTEEN hour days. That's just what I told everyone. No, instead I kicked back, hit the beach and took it easy the entire week.

Wish it were so, my friends. Wish it were so.

I swear, I need a vacation. A real one. To Bora Bora. Without work or kids or husbands or annoying, fake people who use smiley faces in their emails after smacking you down with a back-handed compliment.

So just let me have my Howard Dean moment, BLEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

No comments: