Wednesday, January 09, 2008

So the media and pollsters were wrong!

In case you didn't hear--and I can't imagine how you wouldn't have heard--McCain and CLINTON got the nods in New Hampshire. Despite media reports and early exit polls reporting a landslide by Obama, Clinton won the state by appealing to both women and independents.

I'm not sure if her emotional moment had anything to do with her win, but I expect the people of NH saw a softer side of Hillary this past weekend. I think people appreciated the time and energy she put into NH and walked away feeling like she had the experience and know-how to be president from day one.

______________
I'm sure you're tired of me talking politics and Dem politics in particular so I'll share some other news: Rae Rae said DADDY yesterday! Can you believe it? My almost-eight-month-old child has started talking. I mean, she's been saying momma for months, but yesterday she realized that she could say, Daddy, and upon my reaction (Oh my goodness! You can speak! You're a MENSA candidate!), she kept saying it! Love that child. She's a complete crack-up.

No comments: