Sunday, January 06, 2008

The rally cry of the Clintons!

Ay ay ay! I am so torn. I was so convinced after yesterday's rally that Obama was the man, but then I saw Hillary. I twittered at this rally too, so if you're interested head on over and start following moi.

So, here in a nutshell is what I thought of today's rally. I'll post some pics (yes, I brought my camera phone this time!) tomorrow.
  • Hillary is working hard to be both engaging and likeable. She spoke for a short spell, but spent the majority of the time answering audience questions. She also stayed an extra half hour over the the time given.
  • Hillary, unlike Obama, was very specific during her speech about her plans for America once in office. She was convincing and authoritative and came across as incredibly intelligent and aware of the changes needed. Not that Obama was bad, in fact, he was incredibly inspiring. They just approached their rallies in different ways.
  • Hillary supporters are passionate (read: fanatical). I met a woman, Pat, who came from New York just to tell NH residents that if they vote for Obama, they are just plain stupid and she has absolutely no respect for them.
  • Chelsea is very cute. Good for her. Also, as Al put it, she has "perfected the look of bursting with pride to the point of tears."

So now the question you ask is, do I know for whom I'm voting. The answer is, not quite. But Edwards is at Martha's Exchange tonight...

No comments: