Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bitch. Moan. Complain.

Top ten reasons I really need to go back to bed today:
  1. It took us EIGHT hours to fly to Texas yesterday. With two small children. Note to self: never go the cheap route again.
  2. My throat is killing me. I can feel a sickness descending....
  3. Ray Ray woke up at 5:00...AM this morning. Ready to play.
  4. I put my underwear on inside out today.
  5. I ate chili for lunch. I can still TASTE it.
  6. I'm working....when I'm supposed to be on vacation. And my family is at the movies without me.
  7. Some of my favorite cousins and friends from Dallas are on vacation. Elsewhere. I won't get to see them this trip.
  8. I just got off a disappointing work call.
  9. I think I've gained weight. In all the wrong places.
  10. And finally, It will take me another EIGHT hours to fly home on Saturday. With two small children.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: