Sunday, November 25, 2007

Nit-pick

So I have an iPod Touch; I think we've established that, yes? Well, the other night I found something on it that really, really bothers me. And it's truly almost imperceptible to the naked eye...except mine. It's a pixelation...or some kind of light dot on the screen that doesn't appear to be a fleck of dust. And although it's almost impossible to see, I know *exactly* where it is and it bothers the shit out of me.

So what do I do? Return the player because it has a spec of light on it? Will they laugh at me when they have to wuse a magnifying glass to see it?

It doesn't really ma tter because you know I plan to hit the Apple Store this week. I mean, really, could you live with a light dot on your $300 iPod? Because I cannot.

No comments: