So if I'm going to keep up with NaBloPoMo, I'll have to blog from work. At lunch. Something I'd hoped to avoid. I mean, how does it look to be sitting at your desk with a Blogger window open? Can I feign research? Probably not.
Next thing you know, I'll be Twittering. Or sending PocketTwitters. Oops! Too late!
But enough about that....let's get on to the real news:
I'm quite angry with my husband.
Now, I love the man dearly, but if he EVER leaves me to take care of two small children at a party with more than 100 people in attendance while he sits and watches an ENTIRE football game--one that I wanted to watch as well--knowing good and well that one child wasn't feeling well and needed to be held THE ENTIRE TIME and the other one only wanted to watch Cinderella III and nothing else, well, let's just say, he'll be singing a different note. A very high one at that.
Oh, and speaking of Princesses (sort of), I just picked up this for Miss Petra's big holiday gift. Extravagant? Perhaps, but necessary since she won't leave my iPod Touch alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment