Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I am not pregnant....

...nor have I been for almost six months now. So I *really* need to stop wearing maternity clothes!

I'm only 5lbs heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight but my hips are about 4" wider than they used to be. Nothing fits. Except a few A-line and full skirts. So I continue to wear my maternity pants. And you know what? I love them. I have a few pairs that are really, really comfortable and would be flattering if I had a huge belly, but unfortunately now just look stupid.

So what do I do? Buy larger pants that won't fit well? Starve myself to fit into the pants I already own (although I'm not sure that'll do very much for the wider hip issue)? Use a rubber band to secure said pants? Move to an elastic waist?

Argh. I'll probably just continue to wear my maternity. It's so pathetic.

No comments: