I'm too late to *officially* join NaBloPoMo, but I'm going to do it anyway. I've been lax about posting, not because I don't want to, but because work has been hell.
And because I've been Twittering instead.
And yes, taking care of my children.
But all of that is about to change (not the taking care of children part...it's pretty much a requirement of the mommy job) because I'm committed to blogging (not just a one-line post either) every day through the end of the month.
Anyone else out there participating? Thought about it and decided not to? Have no clue what NaBloPoMo is and don't really care?
2 comments:
Howdy! I found you via the NaBloPoMo Randomizer.
I think committing to the project even though you're a day late is great. Last year I was doing well for so long and then one bad day happened and I missed a post, but I kept going the rest of the month. It was a great exercise.
Enjoy!
Thanks for the feedback. I'm committed; we'll just see for how long!
Post a Comment